JOG-A-THON - please turn in your pledge sheet and all money collected to the student store at your lunch, ASAP. Remember, the goal is $20 or more per student-athlete, even if you did not participate by jogging.
- Track and Field practice will be held from 3:15-5:15, Tuesday-Friday on the track.
- MONDAY, MAY 8 - For those who qualify for the Championship Meet - Practices this week will be Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with the championship on Thursday, May 11.
- Arrive dressed and ready to workout daily.
- Please make sure you have a way to get home immediately following the end of practice.
- WORK HARD AT PRACTICE EVERY DAY TO BE YOUR BEST!!!!!
MEETS - all dates below are corrected dates based on changes that had to be made to the EGUSD Track and Field Calendar (PLEASE USE THESE DATES WHEN PLANNING)
- A bus will be provided to transport student-athletes to and from meets. (EXCEPTION: No bus home from the meet at Sheldon. PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST PICK UP AT SHELDON.)
- Please make sure you have a way to get home either immediately following the meet at the meet location or immediately following the return of the bus to KAMS from the meet.
- Thursday, April 6 - Eddy, Albiani, and Jackman AT Valley High School
- 7th Grade Girls - 1st Place
- 7th Grade Boys - 1st Place
- 8th Grade Girls - 1st Place
- 8th Grade Boys - 1st Place
- Wednesday, April 19 – Smedberg and Albiani AT Rutter (Date Change from Original Schedule)
- Tuesday, April 25 – Albiani, Kerr, and Toby AT Sheldon (Date Change from Original Schedule)
- This is our HOME meet.
- There will NOT be a bus returning to Albiani from Sheldon.
- You MUST pick up at Sheldon High School.
- Chandos Tacos and Smoothie Patrol will be at the meet and will donate a portion of proceeds to the Track and Field Program. Please consider patronizing them at the meet and elsewhere around town! :-)
- You may leave school between school dismissal and this meet, but need to be back at 3:00pm to check in with Coaches and load the bus.
- If you do not have a way to get home and then back between school dismissal and the meet, you MUST:
- be in the gym, dressed and ready for the meet, by 12:45pm
- stay in the gym until 3:00pm.
- abide by all KAMS/EGUSD/Track Team expectations, guidelines, and rules.
- Thursday, May 4 – Albiani and Harris AT Pinkerton
- Thursday, May 11 – Championship Meet (must qualify) AT Cosumnes Oaks High School
- Free Admission to all regular season meets.
- Admission to championship meet only: $3 adults, $1 middle and high school students, FREE elementary students and younger
- All Meets Start at 4:30pm
Please contact Head Coaches, Dirk Verdoorn, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ashlea McLaughlin at email@example.com with questions or concerns.