- Track and Field practice will be held from 3:15-5:15, Tuesday-Friday on the track.
- Team Photos will be FRIDAY, March 24. Please be in attendance whether or not you want to purchase pictures. We want you in the team photo.
- MONDAY, MAY 8 - For those who qualify for the Championship Meet - Practices this week will be Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with the championship on Thursday, May 11.
- Arrive dressed and ready to workout daily.
- Please make sure you have a way to get home immediately following the end of practice.
- WORK HARD AT PRACTICE EVERY DAY TO BE YOUR BEST!!!!!
MEETS - all dates below are corrected dates based on changes that had to be made to the EGUSD Track and Field Calendar (PLEASE USE THESE DATES WHEN PLANNING)
- A bus will be provided to transport student-athletes to and from meets. (EXCEPTION: No bus home from the meet at Sheldon. PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST PICK UP FROM THE SHELDON MEET.)
- Please make sure you have a way to get home either immediately following the meet at the meet location or immediately following the return of the bus to KAMS from the meet.
- Thursday, April 6 - Eddy, Albiani, and Jackman AT Valley High School
- Wednesday, April 19 – Smedberg and Albiani AT Rutter (Date Change from Original Schedule)
- Tuesday, April 25 – Albiani, Kerr, and Toby AT Sheldon (Date Change from Original Schedule)
- This is our HOME meet.
- There will NOT be a bus returning to Albiani from Sheldon.
- You MUST pick up at Sheldon High School.
- Chandos Tacos and Smoothie Patrol will be at the meet and will donate a portion of proceeds to the Track and Field Program. Please consider patronizing them at the meet and elsewhere around town! :-)
- Thursday, May 4 – Albiani and Harris AT Pinkerton
- Thursday, May 11 – Championship Meet (must qualify) AT Cosumnes Oaks High School
- Free Admission to all regular season meets.
- Admission to championship meet only: $3 adults, $1 middle and high school students, FREE elementary students and younger
- All Meets Start at 4:30pm
TEAM and INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS
- Photos will be taken during practice on Friday, March 24.
- You may order on the paper order form (get it from your coaches, if you need one) or you may order using the following link.
- If you order on-line, please print a copy of your order and bring it on Friday, March 24.
- Jog-a-thon will be during practice on Friday, March 31.
- Work on getting pledges and make it a goal to earn at least $50 for the Track and Field Team.
- If you do not have a pledge sheet, pick one up from your coaches.
Please contact Head Coaches, Dirk Verdoorn, at email@example.com or Ashlea McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.