Intramurals are a fun, low pressure way to participate in athletics at KAMS.
- There are no tryouts.
- There are no cuts.
- Intramurals are open to both boys and girls.
- Intramurals are open to both 7th and 8th graders.
Intramural Dates for 2016-2017
- Session I - Boys and Girls Volleyball - completed
- Session II - Boys and Girls Basketball - completed
- Session III - BASKETBALL and VOLLEYBALL
- Basketball: March 20, 27, 29 and April 3, 17
- Volleyball: March 17, 22, 29 and April 5, 19, 21
- KAMS Gym
- Bring your intramural form to the gym on the first day you attend intramurals.
- Do not drop off your form early. Do not put your form in Mr. Leon's box. Do not give your form to someone else to give to Mr. Leon. Do not drop off your form to Ms. Couchot's box.
For Intramural participation, you do NOT need to fill out and return the entire Athletic Clearance Packet. There is a separate/simple form for each intramural session. You do not need to see a health care provider for a physical to complete this form, it only needs to be filled out by a parent/guardian. This form is available from Mr. Leon in your PE class.
Please contact Mr. Leon with any questions regarding intramurals at firstname.lastname@example.org.